Sunday, August 15, 2010

Youth Post

Surrounded by those revolved around monotony.
There's got to be more to be solved, there's got to be.
I desire the intake of upper tier experience.
It appears my comrade's are delirious, period.
I breath the wolf's breath in a pursuit of my own.
But I believe it's a fools death to pursue alone.
So a compromise is made, a reluctant decision.
A thought inside, a way, an infectant religion.
Forcing the statues to move, irritably acts of sin.
Extorting past dues of youth, considerably fascism.
Blue mirrors if they trust to negotiate.
Too similar, just an unjust ghost away.
Inferior, a lush to not associate.
Figments, as they are surely precise.
Sentiments, dazing, hazing and thirsty in line.
Silence in the corners, their spotlight on the acts.
Violence in order it's not like thoughts are facts.
Housed without a purpose, renowned as worthless.
Found inside a furnace but only crowned shirtless.

No comments: