Sunday, March 21, 2010

Miracle/Endurance

I'm writing this out of hatred and regret. Opportunities were at an unlimited selection. Instead I decided to pass by and make the choices of limitations. Now I'm discontent as if I will be able to re-gain and re-obtain these easily accessible wonders. I wish I was not offered these offerings at such a young age. I was child, I knew of no other correction in choice. The more mistakes I created by intentional accident, the more I came to the realization that these opportunities were descending. Though I still feel the possibility is still possible but now it feels based off of probability. I pray with the knowledge of a God, as he's answered every other prayer I've made. For some reason he never answers this plea of importance. Becoming the dread us what seems to be occurring or so it feels. The worst of it is, that I know I can something about it but I haven't.

No comments: