Friday, August 20, 2010

White Shadow

Imprisonment, imprisoned in this trap
Liberate me, I beg the walls are wax.
Apathetically they decline my plea.
I sink my fist into the plaster, the interior is deep.
I tear the pieces away and force myself through.
Scrap the remnants, those I never knew.
Digging, a disintegrating process.
A cycle, a circular rotunda of progress.
The walls still deny me or better yet, defy me.
Possibly, they are what defines me.
Blaring through, once again, my location has reoccurred.
Refuse, Refute, Re-FEAR, Re-Hear, Re-Refer.
I yet again notice myself amid another room of white walls.
To carve out an outlet, so the knife calls.
I direct myself to the door, my hopes are sore.
An opening? Please? I just need, to be freed.
I step forward, descend and become one of the seeds.
A new Plan B, the alternate of route.
I plan to resume, an organic producing in my sprout.
But my throat remains dry and the sun effects the drought.
So I crawl open the dirt spore myself out.
Again, another room but the walls are tan.
I imagine they resemble the color of the sand.
This time I aim for the ceiling.
I launch myself and the paint starts peeling.
Sand begins to fall, a storm I should have expected.
The result of the my impatience and what has affected.
The sandstorm rages, I hope it subsides.
I continue to climb upwards, hoping to find an upside.
The grains keep falling, filling up my eyes.
Racing to the top mimicking how time flies.
I make my way outside, the sky is my foe.
Black and dotted white, I tear it down, very slow.
I now have sewn it carefully, I wear it as my coat.
The leftover, I can't live without it.
So I iron the rest of it into a fitting outfit.
Now I wear the night, force the others to eat the light.
They can't bear the fright but they hesitate to fight.
Running through the day with my devilish grin.
Outshining the beams in my selfish sin.
My shadow devours the outdoors, the clouds shuttle to the earth.
The night would be next but I abducted it first.
The avalanche transports me, my difference has come.
This shadow overwhelms me, persistently, I'm done.
Into a room, such an easy sight.
The room is brightly toned light and the walls are colored white.

No comments: