Saturday, August 28, 2010

Ethic

My occupation exalts my traits of expression. Authority's greed forces me accommodate. I despise the regulations and the terrorism it inhabits. A currency of natural resource. Capitalizing the original placement of bring unfettered. Destructing simplicity. Survival was effortless. Nourishment and physical comfort were the only necessities. In modern present, the resentful management of the internal clock dictates. We as organisms, dominate the land we populate. Yet the ones rule over roam freely. I suppose we result balanced. As we are predators, we are the parasites to those detached. Even in a complimentary region, dominance is priced. Functioning, the reasoning for this deduction. To live correctly. That is an often preached metaphor. Its teachings have mislead ones to accept the bare minimum. I've planned to over come that adjustment, the plot continues. In a way most strategic, motivation shall assist inspiration. Preparation will enhance procrastination. Laws may decipher this standpoint, I will mask myself in shamelessness. Moral standards can shun me, my attention is magnetized elsewhere. Abidingly I will follow procedure but the blueprint will be designed on the terms of my own. No figure of say-so may model me a monument of communism.

No comments: