Thursday, November 6, 2008

Escape.

Confliction of opposing thoughts, leave me nothing but a clenched fist around my idea of decision. Disccussion and brought up theory sets me between the sides and possibilities. Probability is still left unproven and I still question this supposed creator. Regardless I still stand this blind position in defense of these hopes and goals. On a heavy and drastic balance of either opposition an ideal is brought up by both every time word of this battle is sparked, still on the pedistool of pondering, whether to hold or fall. Neutrality doesn't seem to be in favor on my part, which is unfortunate due to limited time. There has to be some sort of escape to direct my path towards the answer I'm desiring. Desperation and starvation for this answer is draining my sanity.

No comments: