Thursday, December 25, 2008

Submission.

Once again a duplicate of a repitive writing that is wrapped in apathy, just an excuse to drain the remants from a forever dried wound. This confrontation between mental negativity and positivity has drawn on long enough and I simply call it quits. I could not bring myself to continue to adhere to repetition any longer, the same story was once again written by an unfair author. Dissapointment has ran me straight into the ground but I have misplaced my motivation to stand up. Never again will I place myself in such a regretful and difficult objective, never again will I attempt to barge past what braces against me. If there was a way I could go back win I would step right up to it. From this moment on I will sit upon a peak high enough to become a sky-like color, anonymous to the common eye and silent to the ears that don't even listen. My previous task was something I was never prepared for nor cut out for the job. I submit my forfeit through regret...........................

No comments: