Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Rose

This conversation, has just swallowed it's last suffocating breath. Deadliness devours a rose in a garden of daisies. Climbing this cold skyscraper to re-gain a flowing heartbeat but with the strife to height, descending follows a pattern of repition. The arguement becomes quite tedious and I flail my arms in submission but the scent of this rose just sucks up my resistant tendencies. The calendar flips, the approach tends to become uneasy, the situations become uneasy. Although knowledge of certainty is held the difficult boundary in speak stills tands tall and mighty. Negativity crashes down on top and the spectrum of onward movement is expected to carry a weight, a weight too heavy for any man, but will make do. I attempt to utilize these direct handed opportunities and I imagine I follow the correct procedures, atleast to my ability, but this field begins grow larger every letter. Then I stop- completely freeze in position and realize, the overdo requiring two view has been late for a double now and that is the key to the lock that's been placed on this unique discovery. All that is in need, the question of engaging the act....

No comments: